Monday, February 16, 2009

4-4-4 and 8-8-8

Okay, so I haven't been keeping up on my end of the "tags" I have a few out there so I am going to try to knock them out all at once. (Lori, I didn't see yours until just a few days ago...)

4-4-4

A) Four places I go to over and over:
1. Walmart (Yuck!)
2. The Duffin house :)
3. The doctors office
4. Young women's (they just can't get rid of me!)

B) Four people who email me regularly:
1. Mindy
2. Baylie
3. Michelle
4. My dad

C) Four of my favorite places to eat:
1. Texas Road House
2. Cancun Cafe'
3. Sun Loc Yuen (It's a Tooele thing)
4. Cracker Barrel

D) Four places I would rather be right now:
1. Sleeping
2. Sleeping
3. In the mountains on my horse
4. Sleeping

E) Four TV shows I watch:
1. Mickey Mouse Clubhouse (EVERY morning at 8:30 and 10:00!)
2. Bones
3. The Ghost Whisperer
4. Anything on the game show network!

I tag: Anyone who wants to do this! :)


Okay Lori, here it goes!

8 THINGS ABOUT ME
Here are the rules:
1) Post rules on your blog
2) Answer the six 8 item questions
3) Let each person know leaving them a comment
PS these are not in order

8 FAVORITE TV SHOWS
1 Bones
2 House
3 Tru Calling (miss that show)
4 Family Feud
5 Criminal minds
6 The big bang theory
7 Numbers
8 The ghost whisperer

8 THINGS I DID YESTERDAY
1 Baked cookies
2 Frosted cookies
3 Did dishes
4 Played with Taya
5 Read books with Taya
6 Visited the happening Duffin house!
7 Played a card game
8 LOST the card game! :)


8 THINGS I LOOK FORWARD TO
1 Summer
2 Taking Taya on horse rides with her Grandpa
3 Teaching Taya to play softball
4 Taya having all of her teeth
5 The night Taya decides to sleep all night again
6 Going on family vacation
7 Going on vacation just Jared and I
8 The fun times ahead

8 FAVORITE RESTAURANTS
1. Texas Road House
2. Cancun Cafe'
3. Sun Loc Yuen (It's a Tooele thing)
4. Cracker Barrel
5. Zupas
6. Cold Stone
7.Good wood barbeque
8.Kneaders


8 THINGS ON MY WISH LIST
1 That Taya will have a sibling to play with, fight with, laugh with and one day realize how much she loves having a brother/sister
2 Never having to do laundary again
3 Having a new truck and horse trailer
4 Having nice muscles and a nice body
5 That I had a nice singing voice
6 That my scrapbooks would put themselves together
7 That my house would always stay clean
8 Lots and Lots of fun times with my family

8 PEOPLE I TAG: Again, anyone who wants to do this!

1 comment:

Lori said...

Impressive 2 tags at once, it takes me forever to get one done I cannever think of things to write:) Good job!