Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Happy Birthday Baby!










Wow! It's so hard to believe that Taya is already 2!! It seems like the time has just flown by. Looking back at some of the pictures it's hard to remember how tiny she really was. She is such a big girl now and so fun to have around. She is such a good kid, always happy and smiling. She will dare you to look at her and just try not to smile. It is impossible, even if you are an older gentlemen sitting a few rows back in sacrament meeting trying hard to pay attention to the talk!! She is such a joy and a gift. We love her so much and are thankful for her!










Happy Birthday our little Tiny-B. We love you!

1 comment:

Mamma Morgan said...

Hey we have one of the same pix on our blogs, imagine that! I got so emotional when I was doing her slide show today, I can not believe it has been 2 years. I love the three of you very much and Taya always reminds me to love life and never take it for granite! Love Ya Tons Aunt Net Net