Thursday, September 24, 2009

Self Discipline?!?!

Last night Taya was at the dinner table starting to eat her dinner while Jared and I made our plates. She threw her plate on the floor and said loudly "Taya, NO that's naughty!" and slammed her hand down on the table. I'm not sure if she just likes to be naughty or if she is not really understanding the concept of naughty???

As you all know it's so hard not to laugh at cute stuff like this. She just looks so dang cute sitting in her little booster seat at the table like a big girl. I guess we are still pretty lucky, the only naughty thing our 2 year old does right now is throw food on the floor.

1 comment:

Mamma Morgan said...

I would like to be able to say that is all she is going to do, but as a mother of 3 all gone through the terrible twos, I am afraid there may be more to come LOL. Love ya!