Saturday, July 17, 2010

First ride in the mountains!

I got to take Taya on her first official ride in the mountains last night! I'm not sure who was more excited, me or Taya?!?! We both loved every minute of it!

Taya giggled almost the whole time. Everything Dalton said she thought was funny, every time a tree branch touched her she would crack up and every time Sun would trot on a hill she thought it was hilarious. When she wasn't laughing she was giving commentary or checking on everyone. My favorite was when she yelled behind her "how ya doin' back there Dalt?" like she needed to check on him. She also called the shots when "Uncle Dan just went zoomin' by us like a race horse mom" or "what's shakin' Grandpa cowgirl?" when he rode up next to us. We had to straighten her out about cow "boys" and "girls".

It was so much fun! I am so glad that we got to share this fun experience with her Papa, Uncle Dan and Dalton! They work so hard to take care of the horses all the time and Taya and I really appreciate it! Thanks for the ride, we love you guys!!!






No comments: