Monday, January 24, 2011

Getting Bigger!




Here are a couple of pictures we took yesterday before we left the hospital. Garrett opened his eyes and was active for a while we were saying our goodbyes for the day. It was like he was trying to tell us "don't worry mom and dad, look how big I am!" He has such a cute little personality already!
I am so glad to be home and back to doing the normal things with Taya. I am feeling good and just looking forward to starting the count down until we can all be together at home as a family! I am just going to leave the pregnancy ticker up on the blog because we hope to bring Garrett home around the same time he was due, so we'll just use it as a coming home count down!

2 comments:

Ryan n Heidi said...

Hello! My name is Heidi and I grew up with Shirley in wonderful Moore, ID. :-) Found your blog from Shirley's and just wanted to say "Congrats" on your new addition! He is sweet and darling and we pray that he remains healthy and will come home with you sooner than later!

Taya is beautiful and she and my daughter share a similair background- both born teensy tiny...it's great to see Taya so big and doing well!
-Heidi & Ryan
AmazingAyla.blogspot.com

Shell said...

Wow Kiki! He has olive skin and makes you look like a ghost ;) you need a tan lol!