Monday, May 2, 2011

March for Babies





It's coming! I posted a while back about the March for Babies and asked you all to save the date! Well, I'm a little late on starting the fundraising because I was waiting to see if the weather was going to be warm enough for the kids to be out, and make sure Garrett was doing well enough. I think both of those things are good to go! The March for Babies is on Saturday May, 14 at This is the Place State Park. I would love for all of our family members to come join us for this fun day to raise money and celebrate the lives of our preemies! You can donate to our team, join our team and raise money yourself, or just join our team and walk with us!







Please help support our family team by donating to the cause. It will help with research for babies and comforting parents in the NICU.


We are so thankful for our two miracles and want to help others who might be going through what we have went through.

No comments: