Friday, September 24, 2010

Long time no post...

Wow, so I haven't blogged much this summer. I just loaded all the pictures from my camera and realized I let a lot of fun times go by without sharing! Here are a bunch of pictures to catch you up on some of the summertime fun we had.
A trip to the zoo with Aunt Mindy and her kids! Thanks for letting us tag along, it was fun!

Swimming at Deseret Peak pool!


A trip to Ophir camping in a tent for the first time! She was so excited she wanted to go to bed before dinner!

We got to attend Princess Maya's birthday party in our very best princess attire! Thanks Shir, it was really fun!

Another ride in the mountains with me and her Papa. We took a little longer ride than her first trip to the mountains. We even stopped and got off for a little snack!



Taya's first ride in the corvette (or her dads "race car" as she likes to call it!) I love that even in her booster seat you can still barely see her in there!

No comments: