Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Halloween 2011

This year I should have been dressed up as a zoo keeper to wrangle our "chunky monkey" and "cute little stinker" (skunk)!

We had fun trick-or-treating at Grandma and Grandpa Morgans with all the cousins and around our neighborhood. We even had a special Halloween guest come trick-or-treating at our house! Boy was I surprised to open the door and find this barnstormer pilot on my porch! I was expecting Grandpa Braithwaite but I had to do a double take just to make sure it was really him.
Taya really got in to the pumpkin carving this year and couldn't wait to get her hands in the "guts". She wanted her pumpkin to be happy, and picked the happiest face we could find for hers. Jared carved a cute little foot for Garrett. I opted for the dollar store plastic stick in face for mine. Jared created another masterpiece American themed pumpkin.



What a great Halloween!

1 comment:

Shirlee said...

Love it all! That's the first time I have ever seen my dad dressed up! Ever! And I love the pumpkins and green fangs!